Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The darker side of meal prep - no points/calories left to eat up alllll the leftovers from dinner no one is eating and having anxiety over all the food waste. Anyone else?

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

The darker side of meal prep - no points/calories left to eat up alllll the leftovers from dinner no one is eating and having anxiety over all the food waste. Anyone else?

I don't cook really unhealthy dinners so it's not that the food is all super caloric, but I have to make enough for if the husband and kids actually decide to eat it. If they don't, I end up with a fridge full of leftovers. If I don't meal prep, I can work it into my allowance for lunch, but also if I don't meal prep, it's harder to stay on track. This would all be so much easier if I only had to worry about feeding myself and not fickle small children and a SO! When I'm on track, I go from being the family garbage disposal/waste prevention eater to "Somebody has to eat this! SO EAT LEFTOVERS!" which is also not fun.

submitted by /u/IvyDivey
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/oa63b7/the_darker_side_of_meal_prep_no_pointscalories/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...