Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Losing weight without CICO

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Losing weight without CICO

Hi lovely people of r/loseit, I’m struggling at the moment. I’m 4ft 11 (151cm) and I currently weigh about 196lbs. My goal weight is 121lbs. I’m ready to embark on my journey of losing weight and I feel mentally ready enough to begin the weight loss. That being said, I’d love some advice and guidance. My goal is to feel more confident, lose weight at a slow, steady pace and to feel physically stronger and fitter.

  1. Have any of you lost weight without tracking calories and if so, how? I have OCD and suffer from intrusive thoughts. Also, I’ve never been diagnosed with an eating disorder but I had some unhealthy, possibly almost bulimic tendencies as a teenager. Counting calories is dangerous territory for me because I’m wary that my OCD and eating history might turn it into an ugly experience rather than a positive one. I’d love to know if anyone has achieved their goals without counting calories.

  2. Do you follow any workout plan? What is a reasonable level of exercise I should be doing? I’ve started going to the gym but have no structure to it. I just mess around on the treadmill for 20 min. I don’t know how to use any of the machines.

  3. This is a weird one but does anyone have any pics of people who are my height and size. Just to gain some insight into how I look. I’ve not never seen anyone my height or size really.

Any other tips would also be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/thefrodon
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o8vsx1/losing_weight_without_cico/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...