Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Using negativity to push myself

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Using negativity to push myself

So I've been trying to loose weight now for about a month. So far I've dropped almost 15 pounds and I'm down to 318 pounds. I also started walking every day last week for 30 to 40 minutes. For the first time in a long time I've felt like I'm on the right track.

So I get into work this morning and get myself ready to work. My co-worker who happens to be on my friends list on fitbit asked me what was up with my steps. Before I could say anything they say I must be throwing my fitbit into the dryer. I explain to them that I'm trying to make a better lifestyle for myself. Which they responded that it doesnt make sense that I'm so fat if I walk that much and they only see me eat a 6 inch sub almost everyday. I stood there I complete shock at their attitude. I excused myself and got to work. I worked the rest of the day with little interaction with them.

So I got home today and decided that I'm going to crush them in steps. I got out and walked 1 mile even with the heat today and got myself to 15k steps for the day as of now. I'm not going to let myself get discouraged by the words and actions of others and I'll push myself for me and me alone.

submitted by /u/Malit_harring
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/oajasl/using_negativity_to_push_myself/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...