Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: tricks I learned to be able to eat ice cream almost every day

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

tricks I learned to be able to eat ice cream almost every day

Ice cream and portion control have never existed in the same realm for me lol. In the past, I would just buy a big half gallon tub of ice cream and fill a bowl or mug to the top and eat it all while watching netflix. WELL. For the past month since I started CICO I’ve been able to have ice cream almost every day and I’ve still lost 10 lb! (sorry if this literally sounds like a nutrisystem ad lol it’s not).

Anyway so here are the tricks. So my roommate is super fit but she still has ice cream most days. I noticed that she’ll buy two pints and they’ll last her around two weeks. She measures out a 1/3ish cup of ice cream... and puts it in a cake cone! So I copied this brilliant idea of hers and a tiny little pint of ice cream has NEVER lasted me so long. The cone is only 20 calories and I get the target brand reduced fat ice cream that’s very similar to regular ice cream but has like 370 cals per pint, so my dessert ends up being like 100-150 cals every day and it still feels super satisfying because the ice cream comes to a natural stopping point in the cone (as opposed to a cereal bowl) and the crunch is 10/10. And by licking it i also just eat it more slowly lol

Also, since I only get pints and not huge tubs, AND it’s like $3.70 per pint, I’m much more aware of my portion control because it’s easier to tell how much you’ve had! And I’m much more stingy with my ice cream portion becauseI know I want to keep having it every day of the week and not eat it all at once lol. As opposed to a huge tub of ice cream, where you can eat multiple CUPS per day without fearing that it will be gone tomorrow lol

I also tried a pint of ben and jerry’s half baked but I high key psychologically enjoy the target one so much more bc with it being 1/3 of the calories, I feel so satisfied after eating it and still being under my calorie budget! So that tiny lil pint of ben and jerry’s has very surprisingly lasted me weeks!

submitted by /u/gonewiththewing
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/oak7fa/tricks_i_learned_to_be_able_to_eat_ice_cream/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...