Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight Loss Plateaus + No Results = Discouraging?

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Weight Loss Plateaus + No Results = Discouraging?

So my weight years ago back when I was still in shape was always 60-65kg. Then 6 years ago I started gaining weight up to 120kg. I tried going to a nutritionist professional, I went back to 90kg and April 2021 I was up to 135.6kg. Now I started counting calories and exercising and I'm back to 120kg.

Why am I telling you this? Well because I'm stuck at 120kg since a week. I am not seeing results, I even gained 0.3kg, but in the morning I lose that 0.3kg again, so on and so forth. I am consuming only 1600 Kcal and doing 1hr Spinning classes everyday, which supposedly are burning 800 Kcal every day in that hour. Yet my weight stays the same no matter what I eat, no matter how hard I exercise..

Have any of you gone through weight loss Plateaus? How long did it last for you please? I want to discuss this and hear some real stories, I don't want to give up just yet and if others are going through the same thing I am I don't want them to give up either!

Thank you!

submitted by /u/CURLYMAN1993
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/oahkcd/weight_loss_plateaus_no_results_discouraging/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...