Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I don’t know what to do, I don’t want to gain anymore weight

Friday, June 25, 2021

I don’t know what to do, I don’t want to gain anymore weight

Pre-pandemic I was on track with my weight loss journey, found something i enjoy and was very motivated. However, this all went down the trash when pandemic started. Without getting into depressing details, my personal situation changed Drastically, i am stuck in this small room, i have no control over what i eat, either eat what im given or starve. I can go for walks, but thats as far as it gets. Because of this I have gained all my hard work and more. I’m disgusted with myself and i just want to at least get back to my pre-pandemic weight. I have no idea how to do that with my current situation. Any tips?

submitted by /u/rosemeralda
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o7n9yw/i_dont_know_what_to_do_i_dont_want_to_gain/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...