Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Going back to the gym today!

Friday, June 25, 2021

Going back to the gym today!

Just a quick post. I hope this will speed up my weight loss, Because working out at home just isn’t enough like it used to be. It worked all last summer (lost 22 lbs in 2 months at home) gained it back, lost another 30 in November and kept it off since February, gain, lost, gain. Etc. It’s been a crazy roller coaster ride but I am not giving up. I said I would never reach over 280 and this time I mean it! Once I get under I refuse to let it go back up. Normally by now I would be quitting after a few weeks of trying, But not anymore. This is a lifetime commitment and going to keep trying. I’m giving myself 3 months of hard work (12 weeks) of consistent training, Only checking my weight maybe every 2-3 weeks. I’ll go crazy checking every day like I do now. Also want to know if I’m making progress.

My starting weight was 295 last year. CW: 282.6. I’ve been on & off 260-270 since last summer. Managing this weight currently.

I will stick to calorie counting, I couldn’t stand it before but I feel much better knowing that I’m not over eating anymore. I’m cooking more, Felt bad that I keep wasting chicken though, Have to throw out 2 or 3 pieces that I cooked on Sunday. This is why I should only cook 3 at a time instead of 5. Frozen ones go bad tomorrow so I will cook it tonight and meal prep.

Meal prepping usually works, I just gotta stick to it and a routine/schedule. If I feel good, Going to the gym again tomorrow, On Saturday then back to it on Monday.

submitted by /u/CruellaAstronaut
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o7pr6b/going_back_to_the_gym_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...