Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: It’s as easy (and hard) as y’all told me it would be

Monday, June 28, 2021

It’s as easy (and hard) as y’all told me it would be

I (6ft M) graduated highschool 10 years ago, weighing 170 and in tip top shape courtesy of basketball and not having a car (so I had to walk everywhere).

Long story short, I got up to 245 and didn’t realize how big I was until seeing myself in a picture with my friends that I thought I was the same size as.

You all were so annoying with “caloric deficit”, blah blah. But I am now down from 245 to 218 in 3.5 months with my only two changes being 1) calorie counting, and 2) subbing out most of my heavy weightlifting for simply walking on a treadmill at an incline. Somebody said “nobody is impressed with the moderately strong fat guy” and that has been my motto this year.

This post is half “go me, I’m halfway to my goal” but mostly it’s “thank you for giving me my energy/confidence/life back”.

Best of luck to all of you!

submitted by /u/drinkandknowthingss
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o9ur5i/its_as_easy_and_hard_as_yall_told_me_it_would_be/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...