Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Thinking about how much weight I have to lose... [Motivation Post?]

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Thinking about how much weight I have to lose... [Motivation Post?]

Hey All,

So, I've lost about ~40 lbs over the last six months, and though I've kind of stalled out a bit, I'm still watching my calorie intake and exercising 5-6 times a week. I feel good about my weight loss, and I have met some of the goals that I wanted to fitness wise, but I can't help but think of the long way that I have to go to get to my goal weight. I am still about 123lbs overweight. Which is just still so much. Mentally, it's hard to think about. I don't feel the need to slack off, or give up, but how do you all stay motivated when it comes to losing weight, especially when you have a long way to go?

submitted by /u/Browncoat101
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o8bs6v/thinking_about_how_much_weight_i_have_to_lose/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...