Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I need some opinions.

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

I need some opinions.

I’m 30 yo, 5’4” male. Over the course of 16 months, I went from 246lbs to 176lbs. I’ll post details below on how I did it, for the curious. Needless to say, I am tired of dieting down. I have put on a good bit of muscle as well, but I am so fucking ready for the “cutting” stage to be over. I’m ready to reverse diet and put on some actual mass. Obviously you can’t target fat loss, but most of the fat left is in my stomach. I guess I just want to know what everyone’s opinion is on how much more weight I should lose before reverse dieting? I don’t need to have visible abs, but my ideal stopping point would be where most of the stomach fat is gone.

Starting pic: March 2020

Current pic: 6.16.21

How I did it: I actually knew a lot about how to lose weight, I just didn’t apply it to myself for a long time. At first, I had a personal trainer just to keep me on track. I ate 1700-2k calories, walked 10-12k steps a day and lifted weights 4 times a week. Now - I am a personal trainer, I lift 5 times a week, walk 13k+ steps a day and eat 2k calories. I let Carbon Diet Coach handle my macros for me because it’s less stressful than me adjusting things myself.

submitted by /u/Rory__borealis
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o63ngr/i_need_some_opinions/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...