Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: A protein shake to get me through the day?

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

A protein shake to get me through the day?

Hi,

I was wondering if there’s any shake that could work as a meal replacement? I wake up at around 5 am everyday and walk to work (around 40 min?) without having breakfast, this is because I work at a cafe and I can eat there, but I find myself always eating unhealthy things such as cookies or chocolate. After that I don’t get hungry so I skip lunch, I finish at four pm and then I walk home and I have lunch there. As you can see, that is more than 8 hours until my next meal, but even then I find it hard to lose weight, probably because my eating choices are the worst. I am looking for a good meal replacement in the morning that I can do quickly and then drink while I am walking to work and that will hopefully get me through the day. I know ideally I would have to have lunch much earlier than what I do now (5pm) but it’s hard, so I am trying to do healthy choices little by little. Any recipe, brand or product would be appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/itshanjisung
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o68adp/a_protein_shake_to_get_me_through_the_day/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...