Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Logged it!!! Ugh. Darn bakery goods.

Friday, June 25, 2021

Logged it!!! Ugh. Darn bakery goods.

F46 SW 179 CW 175 GW 159, 5’8”. I’ve gotten back into CICO in the last week and using MyFitnessPal religiously. Back in the day, I would simply “forget” to log certain high calorie junk food and treats, because if I didn’t log them, I didn’t really eat them, AMIRITE? But I’m really working on being much more mindful of what I put in my mouth, even if it’s nutritional garbage. Logging really opens my eyes to just how much I’m eating. This morning, I went to a popular small bakery in my neighborhood and promptly ate, and very much enjoyed a morning bun AND a croissant. And I LOGGED THAT shit! I will definitely be eating less today and drinking lots of water. 2 pastries for breakfast is not a regular thing but I’m not sorry and I’m OK with probably not losing weight today. I’m trusting the overall process.

submitted by /u/t_dlane2018
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o7qq80/logged_it_ugh_darn_bakery_goods/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...