Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Phentermine smell and taste side effects

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Phentermine smell and taste side effects

I know there have been a ton of posts about phentermine in the past but after searching high and low I can’t seem to find anybody else describe what I’m experiencing.

I was taking a 1/2 pill a day for about a month with virtually no negative side effects. It was working great, I was losing weight, etc. Out of nowhere last week I started getting this god awful taste/smell. I cannot even describe it properly because I have never experienced anything like it before. Best I can compare is a somewhat chemical smell/taste.

EVERYTHING smells and or tastes like it. And I literally mean everything. I can’t put my box fan on at night anymore because the air blowing in my face smells like it and it makes me gag. Turning my oven on to heat up smells like it. Spraying my kids with sunscreen smells like it. I haven’t been able to eat anything besides toast and butter (and even that’s a struggle) because everything is quite literally inedible.

I stopped taking the pills a day after this first started hoping that it would go away but it’s seems to be getting worse. I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow but I was hoping I’m not going crazy and someone else out there has experienced this

submitted by /u/AcceptableMonitor731
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o968su/phentermine_smell_and_taste_side_effects/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...