Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m done with being overweight.

Thursday, June 24, 2021

I’m done with being overweight.

Last summer, I (F22) started a “diet and exercise” plan that spiraled me into severely disordered eating patterns. I started at 200 pounds, and not even two months later was down to 172. Then, I went back to college in the fall, and gained it all back due to crappy college eating habits.

I’ve managed to lose a few pounds here and there in the last month or so and am currently floating at around 192. I go to the gym every day, but my issue is eating junk and overeating. But now, I’m tired of it. I’m tired of being this overweight. I went and got groceries that are not only good for me, but taste good. I got rid of my junk food. I’m doing this, and I’m going to stay committed and lose this weight in a HEALTHY way this time.

submitted by /u/skinnypinguino
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o72l5w/im_done_with_being_overweight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...