Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need a way to lose fat at a proper pace

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Need a way to lose fat at a proper pace

I've always been a fit guy (170 lbs) who worked out 4-5 days a week and was lean too (14% BF) but the past year I had to serve for the military because it's a 1 year obligatory service and you can't not do it. Food was horrible and everything bad. No proper sleeping or exercising. Now I'm out and I weigh 202 lbs. I got back to working out again and put myself on a caloric deficit (1600-1800 cals everyday). It's been a month now and I've noticed some good changes in my overall muscle mass but after I weighed myself this other day I was 198 lbs and it was right after waking up . But the thing I have no idea why am I not losing weight and fat at a proper pace?

submitted by /u/ASamir
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/oao4qj/need_a_way_to_lose_fat_at_a_proper_pace/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...