Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I feel different.

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

I feel different.

This post isn't a depressing one, rather a exciting one.

I've been working out for the past 2 weeks, and my meal prep package just came as soon as my workout was done.

I had created a systematic plan, to incorporate my mother's cooking on specific dates, as well as prepped meals for caloric counting and just better convenience. I had a sense of worry that I wasn't going to enjoy it, and I'd have to start from square one.

I was wrong.. I didn't hate it. I don't feel as if I'm full, but I that ate well for the first time in my life. I don't crave a treat after the meal anymore. I'm just exicited as this is the moment, where I can say. I can do this..

I can pull this off, and it isn't false hope, all I did was a 20 minute brisk walk and like 10 minutes of shadow boxing and working on footwork ( it doesn't feel like exercise, it's actually fun as fuck) , I still got shit done. The only thing is to go to bed, and rest peacefully for 8 hours. I feel like I can do this. It isn't impossible, it's actually fun, I feel like I'm improving myself and I'm doing it for me. I'm taking it day by day, with the sensible goal of losing 20 pounds steadily.

I want to give encouragement to those just starting their journey, you'll get past that awkard period where it feels new and your still aren't sure. I have a personal quote I coined, I don't know if anyone else came up with this. " There is always turbulence before a smooth liftoff."

Once you get passed it, you will 100% feel like you got it. It's light work. You just got to keep with it.

I hope everyone stays blessed and has a great day.

submitted by /u/marvelistcomplex
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o62b6k/i_feel_different/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...