Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Feels like forever and still not losing weight ! Stress is immaculate

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Feels like forever and still not losing weight ! Stress is immaculate

So Im 17F , at a quiet young age I decided to go on extreme diets ... I lost a good amount of weight in a short time but yoyod right away ... not only to my starting weight but even higher like 6 / 7 kg. Im 163 cm / 5'4 and I weight 65/66 kg ( 145 lbs ) ... My current BMI is 24.5 (normal-high range).

I hate self diagnosing but Im pretty sure I had an ED back then , it's gotten a bit better overtime. However, whenever I try to lose weight again (my goal is 60 kg for now) I get anxious and stressed more and end up binging and gaining weight instead... I tried almost everything but nothing seems to stick well with me. I feel so hopeless but in need to lose a little weight just to feel better. My belly bulges out which is sometimes cute and all but is my biggest insecurety and weight-loss will def help with that.

Any tips on what to do when it seems like you've tried everything there is and keep failing ? Ive gotten to a point where I'd cry over how I look in the mirror (sounds silly but Im very self conscious)

Something to add is that I emotional eat and stress eat quiet often and barely ever feel in touch with my hunger cues. Im worried if i start listening to them Ill gain weight even more !! In need of some help please.

submitted by /u/Mochiiiis
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o79idj/feels_like_forever_and_still_not_losing_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...