Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I feel like I needed a diet break but I struggle with the scale not budging as I'm only 4 pounds away from my goal weight.

Thursday, June 24, 2021

I feel like I needed a diet break but I struggle with the scale not budging as I'm only 4 pounds away from my goal weight.

I've been in a calorie deficit for 3 years now, I've taken breaks before but when I was heavier. I have officially lost 104 pounds but my goal was 132. I also move around a lot and lately I've been walking like crazy and still eating at a deficit. I had a period delay of 45 days and my body gave up on me so I felt it was time to relax a bit. The scale hasn't budged in over 2 weeks and I feel like I'm not ready to go into a deficit again but I cannot handle this sense of guilt. I also feel more bloated and not fit for some reason, not sure whether it's a mental thing or what. My body craves fruit and meat, I eat a ton of fruit every day which had never ever happened before and I eat more than usual. I also crave ice cream a lot and I can't seem to stick to my plan anymore. If anyone has tips or similar stories I'd be glad to read and thank you.

submitted by /u/Himmel011
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o7a4u1/i_feel_like_i_needed_a_diet_break_but_i_struggle/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...