Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I can now comfortably fit into Medium shirts

Sunday, June 27, 2021

I can now comfortably fit into Medium shirts

Before I (28M) started my weight loss, I was 253 lbs and wore pretty much only XL shirts. I could get away with wearing Large if I did the classic “tug and stretch” technique to get them to hide my body. But I was always doing the picking and pulling to make sure the shirt wasn’t caught between any folds.

During my weight loss I didn’t buy new clothes since I figured they would get too big before I could wear them enough, so I’ve been just wearing my old clothes. I did have a pair of shorts that I bought a few years ago that were too small (they were on the wrong hanger, and I didn’t check the tag) and even those are too big for me now.

Fast forward to today, and I’m now 180 lbs and went clothes shopping to prepare for a visit to my family, and I was surprised to find that Medium shirts is now the size that fits me! I felt so giddy and pumped my fists (in the dressing room) as I now can fit in them. Also, my waist went from squeezing into 38” to now maybe needing a belt for 32”.

A funny takeaway that I noticed, is that it seems like the graphics on the shirts that I bought look larger compared to the ones on my XL shirts. Since the graphic is printed the same size on all the shirts, but now there is less shirt!

I’ve never posted here before, but I’ve lurked quite a bit and found inspiration and motivation and education in quite a few posts here, so as I continue my weight loss, thank you so much!

submitted by /u/vexillaarius
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o90zos/i_can_now_comfortably_fit_into_medium_shirts/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...