Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: So, SO frustrated

Sunday, June 27, 2021

So, SO frustrated

Background: 37F, 5’5”, CW 175. I was on Zoloft after my 3rd miscarriage, and while it helped my depression, I gained 10 lbs. I stopped it months ago because I felt like I no longer needed it. My TDEE is 2200.

I stick to around 1500 calories a day 6 days a week, with one day a bit looser, but not a binge day by any means. I work out at least 1x per day 5-6 days per week. I’m pretty active overall - we have 2 dogs that get walked, we kayak, hike, I garden, etc.

I cannot lose weight no matter what I do. I’m so frustrated, it makes me want to give up. I’ve been stuck at this weight for months. I’m so uncomfortable in my own body. My confidence is non-existent. The girls at my gym run around in leggings and crop tops/sports bras, and I feel hideous (never mind they are 10+ years younger).

Currently working my way through phase 3 of “Fitter, Leaner, Stronger”, and my lifts have gone up (which is great!) but I’m not losing anything. I take Barre multiple days a week. I will sometimes eat back my exercise calories, but not usually. What am I doing wrong?

submitted by /u/LeahsCheetoCrumbs
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o93ou8/so_so_frustrated/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...