Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can’t believe my weight right now

Friday, June 25, 2021

Can’t believe my weight right now

I (23F) started my weight loss journey last year as a New Year resolution. I had gained nearly 50 pounds during college and topped out about 195 pounds. I was really great for most of the year until the holidays and had lost 10 pounds very quickly. I kind of lost motivation by the start of this year and have only occasionally been keeping track of my calorie counting and weight.

I started stepping on the scale again the past month just to see where I’m at and found myself around 185. The past two out of three times I’ve stepped on the scale I’ve been 180. My tracker says I’m 77% to my goal and I’m so happy but it’s hard to believe I’m really there because I haven’t really done anything besides not eat breakfast (intermittent fasting I guess), try and drink more water, and then just be consistent with my after work activities (martial arts and horse back riding but I’m no hardcore athlete by any means). I just kind of eat whatever I want once lunch time rolls around until I go to bed.

I’m sorry for my rambling, just happy and trying to process I suppose.

submitted by /u/lavendarepsomsalt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o7pczj/cant_believe_my_weight_right_now/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...