Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why won't the scale move?

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Why won't the scale move?

25 F My workout plan at the moment is 30 min cardio and weights 3×week I do 3sets of 10 reps at the highest weight I can comfortably use. I'm going up to 4×week this month, and currently on the process of saving up for a pair of running shoes, so I can add a morning run to my routine. I'm a dog walker at work walking dogs anywhere from 30 minutes to the whole 4 hour shift, I usually average out at 5k steps at work, but have been to 10k. There's 2 walking sessions, and depending on my schedule I'll either do 1 or both morning and afternoon. I try to hit 10k steps a day, so on days I'm only working one shift I'll go for a walk. I'm counting calories and I'm trying to get into the habit of just counting everything, most days my deficit falls in the 200-300 range, some days my deficit will be over 500. I've cut out fast food, and I'm working on upping my vegetable intake. My HW at May was 225 and I'm now 221.6. The past 2 weeks I haven't seen changed in my scale. This morning I only lost .3 pounds. June is the first month I started going to the gym regularly, and started.

While I don't see a difference in the scale I do see a difference in my jeans that don't feel as tight, and my sleeves are starting to get loose.

submitted by /u/LonerCherry
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/oaxhel/why_wont_the_scale_move/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...