Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day 2 of going to the gym went great

Monday, June 21, 2021

Day 2 of going to the gym went great

I was feeling way out of my depth and was getting worked up about "looking stupid" for not knowing how to use a specific machine. Next thing I knew a massive guy starts to make his way over to me. Hes like 6'4", buff as hell and I'm thinking the worst, hes gonna make fun of me or yell at me but all he says is "Hey mate, can I give you some tips?"

He then proceeded to spend 10 minutes explaining how to use the last two machines of my workout. I left feeling amazing because he didnt make me feel so out of place. I think I chose the right gym. The atmosphere is so calm and the staff and other people have been so nice and welcoming. If everyone is like this I cant see why I was so terrified of going to a gym!

submitted by /u/Rabiid
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o5b3xw/day_2_of_going_to_the_gym_went_great/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...