Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Going off diet....

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Going off diet....

I am going on vacation and am hoping to eat desserts/unhealthy food. I am currently on a weight loss journey aiming to lose 20 lbs in 4 ish months and have been in a calorie deficit for around 22 days. I have lost 7 lbs so far (most likely of water weight) and am looking to lose more as efficiently as I can without being unhealthy. The vacation will last 4 days and I was wondering if not being in a calorie deficit for that amount of time would significantly affect my goals? Otherwise, what is the best tactic for being able to enjoy rich food while not affecting my goals? Should I just eat one non-traditionally healthy meal per day and then control for the other two and still exercise in the evening? I plan on going to some bakeries and an East Asian restaurant (will that be an issue due to high sodium?) Any suggestions for what would be okay to eat and in what quantities? I was hoping to have like one slice of cake one day, one cookie another day, a rich dinner the third day, and maybe some ice cream the fourth? Any help on how to plan this?

submitted by /u/Last-Mechanic-6740
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o8b5sv/going_off_diet/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...