Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: my boyfriend and i weighed ourselves tonight and i feel so self conscious

Monday, June 28, 2021

my boyfriend and i weighed ourselves tonight and i feel so self conscious

so for some context, i love my boyfriend very much. we have been together for over a year and plan to tie the knot (not looking for criticism on that, love had no timeline). we are extremely comfortable with eachother and he has never been hateful or dismissive to my body in any way. anyways, tonight we were running around the house and had to change the batteries in the scale. for fun we decided to both weigh ourselves. he is on the skinner side and came in at around 140 lbs (63 kilos), and i was 160 (72 kilos). i was absolutely mortified and instantly felt self conscious. in retrospect, my health has taken a turn over thr pst year. i have switched anti depressants and birth controls which had directly impacted my weight. seroquel was the worst for me and caused a lot of binge eating and hunger. i used to be huge in the gym and went almost every day, but since my mental health declined i have ended my membership and stopped going. how do i eliminate this somewhat shameful feeling? i had struggled with disorder eating in the past, and many times when i start a diet it spirals out of control for me and ends in laxative abuse. does anyone have any advice?

submitted by /u/Silent_Heron_612
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o9epvu/my_boyfriend_and_i_weighed_ourselves_tonight_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...