Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hi, I'm new here.

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Hi, I'm new here.

Hello, my name is Butter.

I'm joining up here to try and get motivated, I really need to get into shape and lower my fat %.

I struggle with motivation, I get motivated quickly (a few days to get into a new routine) but unfortunately I get unmotivated exactly as fast if not faster. Like if I have a bad depression week I just don't work out for a long time.

I used to be in decent shape, with mostly my extra weight on my abdomen, I got pregnant and added 50 pounds. It was all belly. I looked ridiculous lol. I slowly dropped that 50 but to say I have lost 50 pounds so far feels like lying, it was extra,10 of it was baby and my body didn't want it.

Anyway, I am very oddly proportioned, I wear a small or a size 8 (yes I know how bad women's sizes are trust me) in jeans and leggings. But my chest is large and so I have to get shirts at torrid. It's really annoying. My fat % is still mainly centered around my abdomen.

My concerns are my blood sugar and general health. I am/was boarder line pre-diabetic and have to stay on a little as possible sugar and carb diet because of that. I have had reactions to ice cream for the past few years and the past few weeks also to milk and cheese, so I am also cutting out dairy as much as possible.

I have a pretty bad shoulder injury on my left and that makes working out difficult, as well as being in an upstairs apartment.

I do know quite a bit about different diets, fat vs muscle, water ect so in that I am not a beginner, I just need to actually use my knowledge. It can get hard with my mental health to keep going because I just want to lay in bed half the time. Anyway I guess I'll be hanging out here :)

submitted by /u/dirrtybutter
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o9465e/hi_im_new_here/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...