Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need to forgive myself

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Need to forgive myself

I lost 115lbs over 2 years ago and spent the last two years regaining that and more (6ft, CW330lbs, 31F.)

No excuses, I got into a lovely new relationship but spent lockdown enjoying cheese and wine whilst also slipping back into binge eating patterns.

I'm trying to come to terms with the fact that I'm back at the start but also remember all the experience I have. Not sure if it's a good thing or not that I know I can do it but I'm choosing to see the positives rather than panic every time I see a picture of myself and think about how long it will take.

I find this community really helpful and it's great to know that I am not alone. Let's do it.

submitted by /u/nigellissima
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/oaildd/need_to_forgive_myself/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...