Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: It’s been 6 years and I still can’t figure it out

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

It’s been 6 years and I still can’t figure it out

SW: 230lbs CW: 230lbs GW: 165lbs

So.. like many people, i’ve been struggling with my weight since I was 15 years old, I tried many diets and ways to lose weight and I actually succeeded a lot, But here’s the problem..

I lost almost 90lbs in 2018, a year later i gained 60lbs, then in 2019 I tried another diet and lost 40lbs, then gained 40+ lbs just a year later.. and it’s so frustrating…

Annnnd here I am in 2021 trying again, i’ve been working out with dumbbells & jump rope for a month now, i eat a healthy, low calories meal for lunch, and i just order junk food for dinner cause i’m not taking this seriously and i’m afraid im gonna fail again..

I’m really trying to eat healthy all day now but it’s hard, especially cause I’m usually very stressed when i come back from work, so i just forget about all my goals and plans and eat whatever i want, which is bad.

Any tips?

submitted by /u/donaldrunk5
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o6adil/its_been_6_years_and_i_still_cant_figure_it_out/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...