Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: [HAPPY] Took a step back before acting on my impulse, saved myself from eating 1200 cals of shit, went on a long walk instead.

Thursday, June 24, 2021

[HAPPY] Took a step back before acting on my impulse, saved myself from eating 1200 cals of shit, went on a long walk instead.

Hi, I am a junior in college and there is immense pressure on me right now to study well, attend classes, look for internships and prepare for grad school application.

And, I started feeling worthless and thought of eating my feelings.

So, I went on a walk to the near grocery store to buy the mozzarella cheese sticks. But it's a 10 minute walk from my house, and just as I was to enter the store, I realised that this isn't a craving, but I am trying to compensate for my lack of ability to stay on top of things.

Instead, went on a 90 minute walk. Burned a couple hundred calories.

I know, this isn't very big, but it is a small accomplishment for me and just wanted to share it.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/ConfusedBC
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o71p2l/happy_took_a_step_back_before_acting_on_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...