Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I need advice!

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

I need advice!

Hi guys! I’m 21 (F) years old, and tomorrow I’m traveling to Miami for work. I will stay there for 5 days, and I’m kind of worried because traveling means that I have to change my lifestyle.

You see, I was overweight before and I had to lose weight to help me with my health (both physically and mentally) I lost many pounds healthily mostly because I changed my diet and did exercise. I tried going to the nutritionist but Unfortunately I didn’t find anyone who I liked or made me feel comfortable. So, I had to lose weight by myself and I have to admit that there are certain things that have I don’t understand or fear and I would like some reassurance.

I’m kind of worried that I’ll gain weight when I travel even though I eat healthily when I do (sometimes When I feel like eating candy or anything sugary I it with no issue) I think is because I don’t think I won’t be able to do exercise (the hotel has gyms, but I don’t know with covid around so…) I exercise everyday doing cardio in a gym, and well traveling is literally taking me out of my confort zone.

I really need reassurance. I don’t want to have a bad mood, and I really would like to enjoy this opportunity that work is giving me.

submitted by /u/MadaOko
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o66xg0/i_need_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...