Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Spiraling

Friday, June 25, 2021

Spiraling

I am 5’4” and at my heaviest I weighed 215 lbs. I used to weigh 135 a decade ago and was a size 4! Through getting out of a bad relationship, going off of birth control, and intermittent fasting I managed to get down to 155 (also some weight lifting for a couple months and loads of leisurely walks thrown in). In the last 4 months I have gone from 155 to 172 and I feel like I haven’t changed a thing except that I’ve been extremely stressed!

But the more I stress about my weight the higher it seems to climb and I am spiraling and I am terrified I will gain it all back. I was finally feeling good about myself at 155. I hate that I have let myself go this way and I am struggling so hard to keep from ballooning back up. Sitting here in my slightly too tight jeans I feel so triggered and I just want to starve myself (tried that before, never works). Every time a piece of food or even a drink enters my mouth I hate myself. It doesn’t matter if it was grilled chicken and raw spinach, I hate myself when I eat.

How do I keep from gaining it all back? Is stress related weight retention a thing? I also have some hormone levels that are off and I wonder if that could affect it as well? Ugh. I want get out of this body.

submitted by /u/summerstorm93
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o7n524/spiraling/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...