Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Take it slow!

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Take it slow!

Hello 👋 nice people

Today is my Day 1. I have 26 kg to lose. I’m 37, m.

I want to lose weight to look better in my clothes and to take my kids to the pool and feel great.

I’ll take it slow this time. Something I’ve never tried before. I failed at crash dieting many times. If I had tried losing weight slowly and organically years ago, I would’ve been a chiselled renaissance statue by now (but I’ll keep my own “equipment” thank you).

My plan is to restrict my calories, moderately, and I’ll generally aim to eat, drink and move better.

I’m new to this sub, so I don’t know how the accountability thing works. But it would be so nice to do this with someone.

submitted by /u/Lateforparty
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o8b8h8/take_it_slow/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...