Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weighted myself again and glad to see the result! Though is my fat% too low?

Monday, June 28, 2021

Weighted myself again and glad to see the result! Though is my fat% too low?

I am F23, 52kg and 155cm

Title says it.. Weighted myself again in more detail and found out that: 1. Fat%: decreased from 34.3% to 3.0% 2. Muscle mass: increased from 38.0kg to 47.3 3. BMR: increased from 1274 kcal to 1450 kcal 4. Metabolic age: decreased from 35 to 14 5. Visceral Fat Rating: decreased from 6 to 1 6. FFM: increased from 40.4kg to 50.5kg 7. TBW%: increased from 47.6% to 63%

Full measurement here: https://imgur.com/gallery/DsmcGSF

Glad to see the improvement on my muscle mass, BMR, Visceral fat and FFM! But wondering if the fat% is really decreased that much and whether it is still healthy or not? Also is my TBW too high? I do drink lots of water…

Also do you have any advice to my current body measurements? Anything I should decrease or increase?

submitted by /u/Meaning-Relevant
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o9fjrq/weighted_myself_again_and_glad_to_see_the_result/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...