Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Body Struggle - Lower End

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Body Struggle - Lower End

Looking for help from any pear shaped ladies, or those who have achieved their goals despite uncertainty in their changing body.

I’ve lost 7lbs in the past 2 months (small frame) and have another 13lbs to get back to my goal weight. I feel better than I have in a long time and happier!

But, I’ve noticed my body looks worse since I’ve lost weight. My face is slimmer and my breasts have diminished. Neither would be problematic per say, but my lower body is still out of portion.

My calves are large with poor skin tone, excess fat and water weight. Moving up to my thighs, there’s little improvement and the addition of cellulite. My bum and hips are poorly shaped and again covered in cellulite.

I’ve tried adding jogging/running once a week, a cellulite cream (Augustinus Bader), and using a massage gun. Unfortunately it’s too hot to wear compression leggings and my thighs are still rubbing 😖

I feel self-conscious despite the boost in mood and greater physical well-being. It’s to the point I feel like reverting to prior habits to reverse the contrast but I know deep down I need to push through.

Does anyone have any suggestions, or success stories with this specific issue?

submitted by /u/Kind_Session_6986
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o8uyeg/body_struggle_lower_end/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...