Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 6 months of progress

Sunday, June 27, 2021

6 months of progress

I am so low-key proud of myself and I didn't even realise how much my body had changed until I took another set of progress photos this morning. I know people say this all the time but TAKE PROGRESS PICTURES, even if you think you'll never look at them again, just do it because you will be blown away when you come back to them after a few months of keeping your head down and quietly getting on with your weight loss journey.

I currently do HIIT workouts 5-6 times a week, haven't particularly gone on a 'diet' but I do generally have much healthier habits that I did a few months ago. The progress was so slow I didn't even notice it happening. I have recently started working in a bakery so I'm now planning to tackle the snacking on delicious cakes at work issue 😂 but overall I'm really happy with my progress!

SW: around 83kg

CW: around 82kg (but I've put on 4kg of muscle!)

Progress photos, Dec-June

submitted by /u/bpa23
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o92scp/6_months_of_progress/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...