Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Men's Boxer Briefs.....?

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Men's Boxer Briefs.....?

So I'm just looking for some recommendations for men's boxer briefs, for bigger guys.

I'm usually a XXL or xxxl, waist around 42-44 but I find most boxer briefs are super uncomfortable.

I have tried every premium brand on the planet I think. Saxx, Tommy John, meundies, 2undr, duluth, under Armour etc. and on and on I have spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars and tons of hours researching underwear.

I like extra long leg boxer briefs (8-10" legs).

Tommy John and 2under are the closest I've found to what I may like so far but the only ones available in xxxl+ are not the greatest materials unfortunately.

I should mention I have ocd and am extremely picky about these things, especially my underwear.

I just thought I'd reach out here to see if there are any brands out there I may have missed looking into?

Any recommendations from other dudes with the same issues?

Still searching for "The One" 🌹

submitted by /u/J9999D
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/oaq90h/mens_boxer_briefs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...