Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Planned diet break for my weight loss journey?

Monday, June 28, 2021

Planned diet break for my weight loss journey?

Hey everyone. For the past 4 months I’ve been eating at a caloric deficit. I started my journey at 266 lbs and weighed in at 216.8lbs on Saturday morning. Super proud of my progress.

As 4 months have gone by I realized recently that im getting drained eating the same foods every week and I am deciding to take a diet break for this week. Nothing crazy, just not tracking for a week, eating dinner with my wife like we used to (taco night, chicken parm, burgers on the grill). During my journey I’ve also allowed myself one cheat meal a week.

My question is has anyone completed a planned diet break? How were the results on the scale afterwards? Any tips on how to bounce back after the week is over? I do plan on continuing my workout routine. Lifting and nightly walks with my family will continue. Any information and tips are appreciated! Thanks!

submitted by /u/DerJ3ager
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o9huh8/planned_diet_break_for_my_weight_loss_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...