Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What’s next after you hit your goal weight?

Friday, June 25, 2021

What’s next after you hit your goal weight?

After you hit your goal weight, are you planning on eating maintenance to maintain that weight or will you set a new goal to continue losing weight? Or perhaps set other non-weight related goals? Do you plan on continuing to count calories forever?

I set a goal to lose the weight I put on during lockdown since March 2020 and achieved that goal today: 128 >> 115 pounds from 5/2 to 6/25 (I am a short female). I just set a new goal for the rest of summer to lose 5 more pounds, but after that, I think I will be satisfied with my weight, but obviously don’t want to gain it back in the fall/summer. I also don’t want to become too obsessed with my weight and risk developing an ED. Should I eat at maintenance and just set fitness goals instead?

submitted by /u/pepmin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o7nllw/whats_next_after_you_hit_your_goal_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...