Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The beginning of my weight loss journey

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

The beginning of my weight loss journey

So last year I had tried to get my weight in check with a strict diet and exercise plan. Sadly I did not have the will power or mental strength to stick to it and after being diagnosed with depression I realised I first needed to fix my mental health. My moment of realization came on Sunday, I decided to see what I looked like with just my sports bra and a pair of workout shorts. Can a person be embarrassed with their own body, because I was. I can't believe I let myself get to this. Since then, I've started walking 10 000 steps, which I'm proud to say I've done with no excuses these past 2 days. I've also modified my diet, by just eating smaller portions, choosing healthier options and allowing myself 1 portion of carbs a day. Although it's only been 2 days I found that the way I'm choosing to eat now is much easier to sustain and my options aren't limited. I've also started with some small exercises like step ups and 20s planks. I'm here to ask for advice, what are some of things you did on your journey that has helped you to stick to it for the long run, be it mentally, physically or food wise?

submitted by /u/TashaAngel30
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/oardc4/the_beginning_of_my_weight_loss_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...