Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Plateauing

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Plateauing

I’m 22F and started at 178 lbs at the end of January. I’m down to 158 now. I’m hitting a plateau where I just haven’t moved in a month now. I’m walking a few miles a day and working out for half an hour each day (21 day fix program). I’m in a constant deficit for my food (limiting carbs, but not keto or anything), which I’ve been tracking like crazy. Could it really just be muscle I’m gaining in my workouts? Or am I doing something wrong? Should I change up my workout program? Any fruits or veggies I should avoid? How long do plateaus usually last? I’m still technically slightly “overweight” by BMI so I don’t think that I’m at my optimal weight. I just had really good momentum going and am feeling really discouraged and don’t know what to do. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated :-)

submitted by /u/Yensid_247
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/oao0ac/plateauing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...