Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Trying something new, any advice?

Monday, June 21, 2021

Trying something new, any advice?

I finally decided that I'm done with crash diets and that I am going to do it the honest and patient way.

For the past week, I have been doing 20/4 fasting with a caloric deficit where I have been eating from 600-900 calories daily. Today I ate around 1000 calories and I felt like I was going throw up, but I know I am not eating enough.

I've decided that I am going to extend my eating window to 19/5 or maybe 18/6 and try to eat up to 1,200 calories and wait out the weight loss and stop depending on starving or extreme dieting. I really think this will help me prevent things like binging or gaining all my weight back.

Any advice? Is this a good idea?

submitted by /u/dr-dre4
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o5efjk/trying_something_new_any_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...