Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Mamas, looking for advice to keep me going

Monday, June 21, 2021

Mamas, looking for advice to keep me going

This past week I've fallen into a slump and I'm trying to dig out of it. I stopped my exercise routine and struggled to calorie count. I ended up eating way too many brownies Sunday and felt really sick. So I want to do better this week and I'm here looking for inspiration from other mamas.

I have a 10 month old and some days I find it really hard to make healthy choices. Especially when we don't sleep well. I've lost almost 30 pounds this year but I'm struggling to keep going now that my baby constantly wants my attention.

We used to go to a mom workout group but my daughter now naps during it so we miss it more often then we can go.

Please share with me what works for you and your kidd? And how do you make healthy choices while sleep deprived?

submitted by /u/NoMoreExcusesMama
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o5fbhv/mamas_looking_for_advice_to_keep_me_going/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...