Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Exercise breakthrough- I don’t have to work out in the morning!

Monday, June 21, 2021

Exercise breakthrough- I don’t have to work out in the morning!

Restarting my weight loss/health journey and I had a major breakthrough. For some background, I (21F) have never really done sports or had a good exercise routine. So, building a good work out habit has been a huge struggle for me because I just don’t have any experience.

I’ve always been a morning person and it just felt natural and like the right way to do things is to exercise in the morning. Don’t ask me why, that’s just what I thought! Lately I’ve been staying up late and getting up much later than normal. This is fine with my school schedule and I’ve been extremely productive but because of this my morning work outs just weren’t happening. I am very regimented so I was getting frustrated with myself. But today I had a realization! I don’t have to wake up early and exercise. There is nothing wrong with exercising in the evenings! In my current stage of life it actually makes a lot of sense. And I typically struggle with grazing after dinner so it helps if I can keep myself busy. I am so excited to do this new routine!

This probably seems totally obvious to most but I just wanted to share and maybe it could help someone else. Don’t let how you think you should do things keep you from being more successful in your habits. Change things up if they aren’t working.

submitted by /u/allinadoughswork
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o5d8s4/exercise_breakthrough_i_dont_have_to_work_out_in/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...