Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Slip-up Confession

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Slip-up Confession

So, I guess I'm writing this so that I can look back and reflect at a later point, but also to reflect today. If that makes any sense.

I had my first diet slip up in about 2.5 weeks (dieting for longer, but what I mean is that I went 2.5 weeks without messing up, longest I've gone) Which for me? That's actually pretty good. How I define that is an unplanned cheat day, or giving into cravings and saying screw it.

I'm on OMAD and it's done wonders for me and my relationship with food, but I suppose I'm not going to be immune to old habits all of the time.

It wasnt even hunger that got me, it was just appetite/craving some fried foods. I wound up eating fries, chicken strips and some fried rice. Also, a sundae. I didnt really feel good. The food wasnt actually very satisfying at all. It was just food. The fries were actually way too salty. I wound up not eating nearly as much as I thought I would, couldnt finish maybe all but half, which is a small win.

Bloated, I went home after that. I still dont feel very well. I dont think my body can handle stuff like that anymore. So, I want to remember this. The next time I wind up with intense cravings I gotta think about how I feel right now, physically at least. Lol.

Mentally I know not to beat myself up over it, as that will just cause me to think negatively about food again and i dont want that. One day wont ruin my progress, but I hope I remember this for next time and maybe just allow myself one treat rather than going overboard and feeling yucky.

Tomorrow will be better. 😊

submitted by /u/KorinStar
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nr1rvg/slipup_confession/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...