Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Macros and Calories

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Macros and Calories

I’m currently 5’ 10” 200 lbs and around 20-25% body fat. I am struggling to meet my calories and macros. I eat a lot of eggs and chicken which a lot of protein and I can get to 130 protein with 120 carbs and 30 fat every night but this only equates to around 1400 calories. I currently have around 1400 calories left to fulfill on MyFitnessPal. I am trying to lose fat to become leaner but I am just not sure what else to eat to fulfill calories and meet my macros. If anymore info is needed I can provide. Any advice helps. I’m also doing a 5 day PPL split at the gym which is why my calorie intake is so high.

submitted by /u/Snoo-17437
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nr1zhl/macros_and_calories/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...