Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How much weight do I need to lose my full cheeks?

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

How much weight do I need to lose my full cheeks?

I am a 17 year old girl. I am 128 and 5’2. I have always been very self conscious about my fat cheeks. I feel like it makes me look childish and younger than I actually am. I am so tired of being insecure to take off my mask because everyone will see my fat cheeks

What should I do to fix this? Approximately how much weight do you think I should lose?

Currently I don’t really have a steady diet. Some days I go without eating anything but dinner and sometimes not even that. Other days I eat pretty heavy. I have no problems eating vegetables and healthy foods. However, I do not have much control over what food is bought soo it leads to me not having a consistent diet. How can I get around this?

submitted by /u/meluvvdatk
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nqzs5y/how_much_weight_do_i_need_to_lose_my_full_cheeks/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...