Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Reverse diet

Monday, June 21, 2021

Reverse diet

So currently in a cut and i’m thinking about ending the cut next week and starting a reverse diet phase. However I need some help on how I should do so. Currently eating 1500 calories a day, however I fast every monday so about 9000 calories weekly or about 1300 calories if you average it out. As well i’m doing about an hour of cardio per day and on Sunday’s hour and half, so just about 460 minutes of walking on 13 incline at 3.2 speed a week. My Maintenance calories started at 2500 calories and i’m losing about 3.5 pounds per week. So my question is what should I start my reverse diet calories at and how much should I taper my cardio?

submitted by /u/MagazineAutomatic110
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o5fcr9/reverse_diet/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...