Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I need help and guidance, I can’t do this.

Monday, June 21, 2021

I need help and guidance, I can’t do this.

I (32/m) have struggled with my weight for the past 7 years. I’m at my heaviest currently at about 230, I’m 5’10”. When I got married 6 years ago I was around 185-190. I live a sedentary lifestyle with a desk job and I no longer make time for myself anymore with a 1yr old, and tend to turn to alcohol or food to cope with the stresses in my life.

I am at a point where I feel like I can’t do this on my own. I used to be a college athlete, but I no longer know the fundamentals of health and fitness. I used to be a health fanatic who juiced often, exercised, and ate well. But I also had no other life outside of my work at that time besides myself.

I don’t know where to begin, it’s so overwhelming. I took a 2 mile walk this evening that felt good. But forcing myself to take that walk is difficult when my energy levels are so low. I wake up so tired everyday as well.

Any beginner tips, comments or guidance is appreciated.

submitted by /u/jnewland1207
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o5bi8u/i_need_help_and_guidance_i_cant_do_this/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...