Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How my mentality changes

Monday, June 21, 2021

How my mentality changes

I have been really trying to lose weight before September comes. I have tried on and off for years but I feel I am succeeding more this time.

1) I realise a meal does not require carbs. Fried eggs, lettuce and bacon is a meal. Bulk up the lettuce to get that ‘full’ feeling that carbs are so good at.

2) Going to a restaurant doesn’t mean you have to go off the hook. Go for a better option like soup or salad and you will be pleased that you didn’t have the 1500cal burger. Social food doesn’t have to go completely.

3) Fitness isn’t a weight loss thing, it’s something healthy people do as part of life. Build up the habit of exercising every day. Even just half an hour walk.

4) If you give in to bread, eat just one slice. Keep control or you will eat more slices without knowing.

5) Get used to feeling a little hungry, and try not to eat if you are not hungry.

I have pushed through a wall. My appetite is smaller and junk food doesn’t attract me. Carb cravings are a lot less.

submitted by /u/sirhappyqueen02
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o56r38/how_my_mentality_changes/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...