Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tips to stay on track over summer break?

Monday, June 21, 2021

Tips to stay on track over summer break?

I started getting very serious about losing weight this March, when I realized my BMI was in the "Extremely Obese" category and I qualified for early covid vaccine since I am high risk. So I bought a kitchen scale, looked up some HIIT videos on YouTube, and got serious about r/CICO. I've lost 22 pounds and am happy with my progress and consistency.

But I am a teacher and have 1 more week of school/work left... Then I am on summer break. My summer consists of many, many camping and lake trips. I will only be home about 25% of the time over the next two months. I will be cooking and eating with friends most days.

I dont plan to bring my kitchen scale with me out in the woods... but should I? I can pre-measure some items before packing them, but not all. I can do my best to make healthy choices too and choose healthy first. I will also be going on bigger walks and hikes so I will be burning more calories some days.

But I really want to avoid the "all or nothing" mindset and blow all my goals off for two months... I could easily end up right back where I started.

Does anyone have any tips for staying on track? Thank you in advance for any advice!

submitted by /u/gimmesomeofthatsomma
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o59s6d/tips_to_stay_on_track_over_summer_break/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...